How EazyBackup Uses Information
EazyBackup is committed to providing a secure, easy-to-use online backup service. Data collected is used exclusively with the goal of providing, marketing and improving this service.
- EazyBackup will not sell, rent, trade or give away your email address or other contact information to any other organization.
- EazyBackup software is designed to backup your files online and contains no spyware or other unwanted applications.
- EazyBackup does not intend to advertise for other organizations through its website or email communications.
- EazyBackup encrypts all data selected in your backup set and then transfers it to EazyBackup over an encrypted connection to ensure your data is secure.
Website Cookies and Logs
When you visit www.eazyBackup.com and other EazyBackup websites, our servers automatically collect certain information such as your IP address, browser type, page requested, cookies, etc. This information is used to provide a custom experience, keep your session active, improve or market the service.
By using the online backup service, the system automatically encrypts and transfers your files to EazyBackup servers. Certain information will be available to EazyBackup such as type of operating system, file types, or sizes to enable EazyBackup to provide the service or help support you.
If you choose to use EazyBackup Mobile, we will collect information from and about the device, and about your usage of EazyBackup Mobile. This information is logged and used for customer support and product improvement activities.
Information You Provide
You may provide information such as your name, email address, phone number, or other requested information to purchase or use the service. You may also provide us information when you email or call us, or through feedback and other forms on the website.
EazyBackup does not intentionally gather information about visitors under the age of 13.
EazyBackup uses trusted third parties for services such as billing and customer service software, and certain data is shared with these parties to help provide the Service.
EazyBackup for Business and MSPs
As a user of EazyBackup for Business, your administrator who manages the Service for your organization may have the ability to access your account. Please refer to your organization’s internal policies if you have questions about this. If a computer consultant manages your account, they may have access to your account. Please refer to your consultant’s policies.
EazyBackup may disclose personal data to third parties, with or without notice, (a) where required by law, (b) to protect and defend the rights of EazyBackup, (c) or to enforce the EazyBackup Terms of Service.
EazyBackup is committed to the security of your data and has put in place industry standard physical and electronic enforcement mechanisms. EazyBackup products automatically encrypt your data before transmission and send the encrypted data using industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. Your data is stored in a secure location with access controls for authorized employees only.
From time to time, EazyBackup will communicate with you via email. There are two types of email you may receive;
1) Service-related email such as a confirmation of password change, expiration of credit card, or a reply to a support issue. You cannot opt out of receiving these messages, as they are part of the service. Certain Service Emails can be managed by signing in to your Account. To stop receiving all Service Emails, you must cancel the service and uninstall the EazyBackup software from your computers.
2) Announcements: EazyBackup company news, service promotions and similar types of material. By using the EazyBackup service and agreeing to the terms of service you have opted-in to receive such email. You may opt-out of receiving such email using the opt-out mechanism provided in a given email or entering your email on our unsubscribe page.
Note: if you provide us your phone number, we may contact you to discuss the service as well.
Updating or Removing Information
Users may update or remove their information by signing in to eazyBackup.ca or contacting EazyBackup support. To remove your information, please visit your account and click “Cancel Account.” If you cancel your account, some of your data may still be retained in our archives or backups.
Privacy Complaints and Contacting EazyBackup
EazyBackup is committed to protecting your privacy. If you have a privacy complaint, please contact us directly first to attempt to resolve any issue.