- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
How to reset a backup account password
Your backup account password can be managed independently of your billing account password. If you forget or lose the backup account password, you can reset it within the client area.
- Navigate to the client area.
- From the main menu click "Backup Accounts".
- Click the "Actions" button for the account that requires the password change.
- From the Actions menu select Reset Password.
Type and confirm your new password, optionally use the Generate Password option. We strongly recommend using the Generate Password option to ensure a strong random password for your account. When you are finished click Save Changes.